What and What Not to DO During P2 of the HCG Diet
The HCG Diet seems complicated due to many restrictions but honestly, it is NOT. It may seem tough but it’s pretty straightforward. You just need to be REALLY familiar and adhere to the protocol and all is well. If you can’t follow simple guidelines, you can end up just wasting your time, your effort and most especially your money. Here are the most important things that you must keep in mind during Phase 2:
- DO weigh-in constantly. This must happen at the same time each day. Check your weight right after waking up before having your breakfast. Not weighing yourself at the same time every day can lead to unreliable results.
- DO measure every inch of your body and not just the pounds. See how much you have lost and from where. Keeping track of how much inches you’ve lost will keep you motivated and can surely lead to better results.
- DO experiment with various HCG Diet recipes to make P2 an exciting phase. Do not allow yourself to get bored from eating the same kind of foods over and over again. Keep in mind to use only the approved HCG Diet foods.
- DO maintain a food journal that you can quickly look into when you notice that your pounds aren’t dropping. Keeping track of your foods is as important as keeping track of your weight.
- DO kick-start your day with morning coffee or tea. You are allowed to take your morning coffee or tea so why not have a cup with flavored stevia? Starting your day with a cup of coffee can make a lot of difference.
- DO know your spices. Use only the HCG Diet approved spices to spice up your every meal.
- DO weight your meats raw before cooking them. The allowable protein is only 100 grams. Use a good quality scale to accurately measure every ounce and grams.
- DO keep permissible food handy in the kitchen to prevent you from eating forbidden foods.
- DO skip with your HCG injection during your menstrual cycle but continue with your diet. Resume after two to three days when your flow is that heavy.
- DON’T panic if you are not hungry anymore. Your appetite has significantly decreased and it’s totally normal. So, if you are cutting down your meals because you can’t finish them anymore, see to it that you finish your proteins and veggies. You may eat the carb and fruits whenever you are hungry.
- DON’T use oil-based makeups because the oil can seep through your skin and affect how the hormone works. Sometimes, even slowing down your weight loss.
- DON’T replace two small apples for one large apple.
- DON’T forget to record all your progress and make notes of anything questionable.
- DON’T cheat but if you must cheat smart. One small misstep can jeopardize all the efforts that you have made so far.
- DON’T forget all the DO’s when doing the P2 of the HCG Diet.