What are vitamins B12 tablets used for?
Vitamin B12 is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. It is also prescribed to treat anxiety and depression.
What are the benefits of Vitamin B12 in the HCG Diet?
The following are known benefits of Vitamin B12 when used along with HCG injections:
- It helps converts foods into energy thus enhances the energy level in the body.
- It induces good mood and sense of well-being.
- It helps to increase the absorption of HCG in the body.
- It promotes weight loss because of its ability to increase the energy level.
- It helps support the formation of red blood cells.
- It enhances digestion, absorption of food and metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
In addition, vitamin B12 helps in the retention of an intact and strong immune system. It also promotes the healthy function of the brain, the nervous system, the growth of cells and cell division.
Vitamin B12 is water soluble that needs to be replenished every day. Vitamin B12 is commonly found in dairy products and meat. The best sources include:
- Grass-fed beef and dairy products
- Organic eggs
- Fish like salmon
- Organic chicken
- Seaweed and sea plant vegetation
What is Vitamin B12 deficiency?
Since vitamin B12 is water soluble, its loss from the body is very common. Studies have shown that 1 out of 4 people have vitamin B12 deficiency. Furthermore, those who are under the very low calorie diet are more prone to vitamin B12 deficiency. This is because what they consume is less than half of the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA). Those who are on the HCG diet are also prone to have a low level of vitamin.
Symptoms of vitamin B-12 deficiency?
The general symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency are:
- Burning sensation on the tongue
- Mild to severe joint pain
- Muscle aches
- Lack of strength
- Pale appearance
- Poor memory
Recommended dose: The recommended dose is 1 tablet a day with sufficient water.