HCG Diet on the rising rate of obesity has an impact on maintaining a healthy body without doing expensive weight loss surgery. The United States is one of the leading populations of obese individuals. The obesity rate is spreading in 23 states and still growing up to the present. The population record of obese children is rising to 30 percent in thirty different states.
What Exactly is Obesity?
Obesity is an excessive fat accumulation that links to health problems. When your BMI is over 30, you are obese. It is due to eating loads of calories and having an inactive lifestyle. The imbalance between your calorie intake and the calories in the body can cause obesity. When you resort to processed foods, it can increase the fat deposition in your body. Likewise, obesity is also due to genetic disorders.
How Does the HCG Diet Injection Work for Obesity?
The HCG Diet injection works in the hypothalamus and suppresses your appetite. People who are using HCG are more likely to eat less. It allows you to release fats. It is an obesity treatment that does not require any exercise routine. The HCG diet is safer than any weight-loss surgery.
Use HCG shots along with a 500 calorie intake per day to reach a maximum weight loss. The HCG can also help in changing the pattern of your eating behavior and prevent Yo-yo dieting. The HCG works from person to person. Avoid comparing your progress to other dieters because everyone has individual differences.
How Long Does it Take for HCG to Start Burning Fats?
The HCG reaches its maximum concentration and begins to work as soon as possible. It sends appetite-suppressing effects in your system and curbs your hunger. The HCG can work fast when you reduce your calorie intake and avoid processed foods.
Administer the HCG as part of the overall weight loss plan. Avoid skipping a dose during the second phase because it can affect your progress. The HCG helps you follow a healthy eating discipline. It also helps overcome binge-eating disorders and other eating issues.
Tips for Rapid Weight Loss on the HCG Diet
- Removing sugar from your food as it is one of the foods that stimulate the release of insulin.
- Avoid sugary drinks such as soda, juice, and sports drinks for example.
- Drink water or sugar-free coffee and tea to help you zap belly fats and improve fullness during the VLCD.
- Eat more protein as it is an important nutrient that your body needs during weight loss is protein. It helps in controlling your food intake and reduces cravings.
- Add a light exercise such as belly dancing to improve the shape of your belly. You can also do short-time planking, sit-ups, push-ups, and crunch. It will help reduce your belly fats while maintaining your HCG injections.
How Much Weight Can You Lose on the HCG Diet?
The typical weight loss result on the HCG diet is up to 30 pounds a month. It is an ideal weight loss program for obese people who are not comfortable with exercise. Note that losing at least 10% of your overall weight can improve your health.