There are several ways to maintain productivity on the HCG diet aside from cutting your calorie intake. Weight loss is a challenging process especially if you are a habitual person. It is important to prepare your mental and physical state to succeed in the weight loss program. To start your weight loss journey, ensure that you are willing to embrace changes in your lifestyle.
One thing that maintains a productive result during the HCG diet is to give up unhealthy habits. The HCG diet program is a combination approach of daily HCG shots and VLCD. Following the protocol can help you lose weight on time. Note that the HCG diet is not a diet that allows for exceptions and occasional cheating.
Why Choose the HCG Diet?
The HCG diet makes you more productive as you are not stuck on your bed and waiting for a miracle. Likewise, the HCG will not cost a lot of your energy to reach a maximum result. It directs your body and taps your stored fats to release them as a source of fuel. HCG diet will help you establish a healthy eating discipline and it also boosts detoxification.
Before starting the HCG diet ensure to establish a realistic weight loss goal. Your weight loss goal must be fitted to your capability and limitations. You should be realistic in the entire process of your weight loss. Do not set your weight loss goal too high that it seems to be impossible to reach. Unrealistic weight loss goals will just lead you to an unproductive process.
Tips to Maintain Productivity on the HCG Diet
- Ensure you load properly during phase 1. On the first two days of taking your HCG shots, you can eat as much food as you can. It will prepare your fat stores for the very low-calorie phase.
- Manage your stress. Whether from work or home responsibilities, can affect your progress. Manage your stress without involving food to increase your productivity on the VLCD. Take a walk, meditate, or have an adequate amount of sleep to increase your brain focus.
- Avoid sugary foods. Sugar slows down your productivity and interferes with the mechanism of the HCG in burning body fats. Avoid drinking soda, fruit juices, wine, or eating foods that contain artificial sweeteners.
- Be mindful. Mindful eating is about how you eat your food. Your goal for mindful eating is to pay attention to what you eat and slow down your pace. It will help you achieve healthy eating habits and encourage productive results in the second phase of the HCG diet.
- Take your HCG injections. Continue administering your HCG shots until the end of the second phase of the HCG diet. It will help in curbing hunger and increasing your metabolic rate during the VLCD.
- Incorporate an exercise regimen. Physical activities help you burn excess calories and increase your metabolic rate for faster results. But, avoid extreme workouts, weightlifting, and bodybuilding activities during the VLCD to prevent energy loss.