Sleep apnea is a chronic sleeping problem associated with breathing problems when sleeping. It causes breathing to stop and start in the middle of your sleep. Sleep apnea also causes loud snoring and fatigue even after a night of sleep.
- Loud snoring
- Repetitive episodes of trouble in breathing or the stop and start breathing during sleep
- Gasping for air during sleep
- Awakening with dry mouth
- Morning headache
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Difficulty in focusing while awake
- Mood changes and irritability
The Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
See a doctor if the problem affects your daily productivity and overall health. Sleep apnea does not only affects sleep but also your overall health as it gets worst.
What are the Types of Sleep Apnea?
- Obstructive sleep apnea. It occurs when the muscles in the back of your throat relax too much to allow normal breathing. The typical cause of obstructive sleep apnea is excessive weight gain or obesity. It is linked to several life-threatening conditions and it may worsen due to other chronic illnesses, It can also lead to sudden cardiac death.
- Central sleep apnea. It is a disorder in which your breathing repeatedly stops and starts when sleeping. Central sleep apnea occurs when your brain does not send proper signals to the muscles that control breathing. Central sleep apnea few people, If you have central sleep apnea, visit your doctor to prevent stroke and other diseases.
- Complex sleep apnea. It is a syndrome or a distinct form of sleep-disordered breathing. Complex sleep apnea is repeated central sleep apnea that persists or emerges when obstructive events are extinguished with positive airway pressure. The cause of complex sleep apnea is due to chronic constructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.
Does Sleep Apnea Causes Weight Gain?
According to sleep experts, sleep apnea causes weight gain and triggers other weight-related diseases. Approximately 40% of people with obesity experience sleep apnea. Experts agree that treating sleep apnea can help in overall wellness and weight loss. Nonetheless, you have to follow a healthy weight loss regimen to avoid compromising your overall health.
With the guidance of medical professionals, you can try the HCG diet. It is a combination approach of daily HCG shots and low-calorie intake. The HCG diet helps in rapid weight loss and alleviates other conditions including sleep apnea.
Losing Weight Through the HCG diet
Using HCG for weight loss can improve your energy and balance your hormones. It increases fat-burning without depriving yourself of healthy food choices. During the HCG diet, you will start to change your lifestyle and eating patterns to improve your overall health.
Ensure to follow each phase and stick to the protocol to avoid weight loss stalls. On the second week of administering the HCG shots, you will notice healthy changes in your body including your sleeping routine.