Nutritious Food can mean a lot of different things. Incorporating more low-carb meals or plant-based dishes into your daily food intake can strengthen the immune system. As your progress on maintaining your overall wellness, ensure that your body is getting enough nutrients.
Losing weight and cutting your calorie intake do not mean compromising your health. It promotes a balance of calories and essential nutrients for overall wellness. Your body needs an adequate amount of nutrients on the HCG diet to boost the function of your organs and other extra activities.
Balance Your Nutritional Intake on the HCG Diet
- Eat protein every day. Eat protein every day. Protein is a macronutrient that helps in cell growth and renews tissue. It is essential to improve satiety and increase your muscle mass. Ensure that it is fat-free to avoid stimulating hunger. Protein can also boost your metabolic rate.
- Eat more fruits. Fruits are rich in fiber and they can improve the absorption of nutrients in the body after exercising. Eating fruits on the HCG diet can improve your cardiovascular health and weight loss.
- Eat more vegetables. Ensure that you are eating a fresh variety of vegetables every day. Vegetables will keep your hunger under control and also prevents you from binge-eating.
- Avoid skipping meals. Eat regularly and load on healthy food choices to meet the nutritional needs of your body while losing weight. Avoid worrying about getting unwanted hunger pangs because the HCG shots can suppress your appetite.
Nutritious Food Recipes for HCG Diet
Fish and Asparagus Soup
- 100 grams sea fish
- 100 grams water
- ¼ small onion and ½ teaspoon onion salt
- Garlic powder
- Asparagus (desired amount)
- Sauté the onions and asparagus add the garlic powder and fish.
- Cook the fish through until it is white and add the stock and let simmer for 10 minutes and serve.
- 100 grams lean minced beef or any lean meat of your choice
- Shredded cabbage
- 2-3 Large cabbage leaves
- Preferred spices
- Cook the meat of choice, with the spices of your choice in a pan.
- Remove and add shredded cabbage with 2 tbsp or so of water to quick fry, stirring meat juices in.
- Add cabbage leaves and cover for a few minutes to soften.
- Remove large leaves and pile the meat and shredded cabbage onto a softened cabbage leaf and roll-up.
Mushroom Baked Eggs with Squished Tomatoes
- 2 large flat mushrooms, stalks removed and chopped
- Thyme leaves
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 handfuls rocket
- Heat oven to 200C/and place the mushrooms in two very lightly greased gratin dishes, bottom-side up, and season lightly with pepper.
- Top with the chopped stalks and thyme, cover with foil, and bake for 20 mins.
- Add the tomatoes to the dishes and break an egg carefully onto each of the mushrooms.
- Season and add a little more thyme, if you like.
- Return to the oven for 10-12 mins or until the eggs are set but the yolks are still runny.
- Top with the rocket and eat straight from the dishes.