The HCG Diet is proven to have worked with hundreds and thousands of dieters since its conception. Dr. Simeons, the original creator of the HCG diet have tested his research to both men and women in ensuring both will have optimum weight loss result.
The average weight loss for women:
The average weight loss for women after a long round of 40 days is .5 pound a day. For dieters who need to lose 60 to 100 pounds, they can lose around .75 pound to .80 pound in a day with HCG Diet. Dieters with little to lose, around 15 to 20 pounds can lose an average of .30 pound in a day. This does not mean that you will lose half a pound each day. Some days you will lose a lot more than other days. Averages are taken into consideration at the end of every round. In a 40 day cycle, you may lose around 15 to 32 pounds.
Aside from losing abnormal fats, the true benefits of the HCG Diet are its ability to change every dieter’s relationship with eating and food which makes them able to keep their weight off for good and the ability to maintain their weight in a long-term basis.
The average weight loss for men:
The average weight loss for men is a lot higher than women. Men typically lose double than what women can lose in a day. Men have more muscles, therefore, their metabolic rate is also higher than women. In a 26 day cycle, men can lose 20 to 40 pounds. While in a 40-day cycle, men can lose around 40 to 80 pounds.
To receive a maximum weight loss result, it is crucial to not to deviate from the protocol. Stick to the diet protocol by all means. Follow the correct proportions and measurement. Below are ways to maximize your result with the HCG Diet:
- Stick to the protocol
- Do not cheat, ever.
- Use only the approved HCG Diet foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Add a glass or two of green tea to your day.
- Stay away from any form of sugar.
- Add a serving of grapefruit to your diet. It is known as a fat burner.
- Use only the approved HCG Diet condiments and spices to spice up your foods.
- Do not mix your vegetables.
- Avoid using oil-based products like make-ups and lotions.
- Skinless chicken and seafood are a much better choice than American beef fatty.