HCG Diet Phase 2 Meal Tips
Here are some tips to help you out in each meal while on Phase 2 of the HCG Diet:
- Use only one tablespoon of milk within 24 hours.
- Do not use sugar to sweeten your coffee or tea. Use Stevia or Saccharin instead of sugar.
- Stay away from flavored tea or coffee. They may have hidden sugar that may slow down your weight loss process.
- Consume only 100 grams of protein or 3.5 oz.
- Weight your protein raw but be sure it is not frozen. This will help you weight the protein accurately.
- Strip all meats of any fat.
- When cooking your meat boil it or grilled it. Do not use additional fat.
- When choosing fish as your protein choice, be careful with fish having high-fat content like tuna, salmon and catfish.
- Crab meats are allowed but avoid imitation crabs for they contain too much sugar.
- If you are bored with fish, chicken and red meat then have some eggs. You can have 3 egg whites and 1 whole egg as one protein serving.
- Eat only one type of vegetable in each meal. Your vegetable should only take one cup per meal or two cups in a day. Do not eat all the two cups in one sitting.
- Do not mix your vegetables. Mixing of vegetables may cause a stall on your weight.
- Consume only one breadstick or Melba toast. Check the box for extra seasonings or cheese.
- Just like for lunch, consume only 100 grams of protein or 3.5 oz.
- Consume only one type of vegetable serving.
- Avoid dressing, butter and oil.
- You can have your fruit choice or your carb choice in between meals instead of during the usual meal.
- Drink at least 2 liters of fluid a day.
- Use only the HCG Diet approved seasonings and spices.
- Most fruits are not HCG Diet safe because of high sugar content. Consume only the approved HCG Diet fruit. You can only eat two servings in a day.
- Use lemon juice as dressing to your salad instead of heavy dressing and creams. You can spice your salad up using the HCG Diet approved seasoning and spices.
- Do not make your meal so bland. Instead of having a plain tomato, add some spice, salt, pepper, vinegar and lemon juice. Spices are a great addition to almost any meal. Spices can leave you feeling more satisfied.
- Have different protein for each meal in a day. This will help you maximize your weight loss.