HCG Diet Phase 1 Tips
Phase 1 of the HCG Diet gives you the chance to eat whatever you want to eat- pizza, cheesy- creamy pasta, fried foods; name it-nothing is off limit. But aren’t you trying to lose weight?
Yes, you do but the goal of phase 1 is to fill up your fat stores. Though it may seem wrong it’s necessary so you can begin with your weight loss process right on track.
Here are some helpful tips to help you get started:
- Start doing the diet only if you are ready. If you have been sick, do not start the diet until you are 100% feeling okay.
- Keep your eyes on your goal and stick with it by all means.
- Make sure you are using the non-homeopathic form of HCG.
- Drink at least one-half to one gallon of water every day.
- Feast on foods that you would likely crave during the second phase.
- Eat enough to feel you are full and satisfied.
- Eat high caloric foods and fat-rich foods. Check this one out- What to Eat on Phase One. There are no limitations! Just enjoy yourself.
- Do not just binge on sugars and junks.
- Alcohols are allowed during loading days but keep eye on your goal. See to it that you focused on eating high-fat foods.
- Skipping your loading days is a big NO when doing the HCG diet. Do not skip the loading days so you can hasten your weight loss program with the HCG Diet.
- It’s time to moisturize your body. Put as much lotion as you can. Pamper yourself with bath oils too because you cannot do all these once you are in weight loss phase already.
- Drink full-fat milk when you are thirsty.
- Have an attitude that you will succeed.
Phase 1 of the HCG Diet is the easiest phase because of the low restrictions on foods. It only lasts for 2 to 3 days. Failure to load properly can make you feel irritable, weak, tired and nauseated on your next phase. Worst, failure to load properly can cause excessive hunger when on the very low calorie diet. In order to maximize your weight loss result, it is very vital that you are aware of what you eat. Follow the tips provided just for you and everything will turn out well.