Getting fit and healthy on the HCG diet doesn’t require to be difficult and expensive as you can always do some light exercises at home. Even if you are no longer using the HCG injection, you don’t have to avail of a gym membership or sweat out until you drop working out at the gym. It’s not necessary to purchase expensive gym equipment to lose unwanted fat and stay physically fit. Exercise isn’t just for the gym. There are several exercises you can do at home without using expensive equipment to shed body fat. All you need is household items and a lot of energy.
Easy home workouts
Check out some easy home workouts that you can do whenever you like.
Wall exercise like wall sit or wall squat is one of the most common exercises you can do at home anytime. This exercise is a great way to build endurance and strength in your calves, glutes, and quads, and even in your abdominal area. To do a wall sit, go to a wall and stand with your back towards the wall. Sit down into a squat. Your legs should be at a 90 angle. Try to hold on to that position as long as you can.
You can definitely get a great workout with exercise machines, but why not consider using something as simple as a staircase? With stairs, you don’t have to leave the house, and you can do a lot of exercises using the stairs.
- Long strides: Walk up the stairs covering 2 or more stairs with each step. This stair exercise works on your leg muscle more than just simply walking up and down the stair. To make it more challenging, Try lengthening your stride and skip as many stairs as you can.
- Climbing exercise: Well, it’s similar to running, but you’re using the stairs. Do it as fast as you can.
- Hops and jumps: Hop up step by step with one foot or both when you up the stair. Word of caution-be careful!
- Lunges: Stair lunges are a great strength exercise for your glutes and legs. Stand at the bottom of your stairs. Step one foot up 2 or 3 stairs. Make sure you stretch them but not over-stretch. Pull yourself up the stairs using your right leg. Do it with your other leg.
There’s plenty of exercises you can do using a chair. As with all exercises, start with what you’re comfortable with. From there, work up to a higher level.
- Chair push-up: Position yourself on the edge of the chair and use your hands to push down as though you were trying to get out.
- Leg raises: Hold on to the seat edge, lean forward, and raise one leg straight up. Hold your leg for 5 seconds, breathing in and out as you do.
- Sit to stand: It’s the easiest chair exercise. Just sit straight and stand up. Do this every morning for 90 seconds.
- Arm circles: You can do this just by sitting and browsing on the internet or watching your favorite show. Simply raise your arm like a T shape and do forward circles for 90 seconds.