Obesity is a health problem that links to many diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and metabolic syndrome. Obesity leads to fat infiltration of multiple organs and infiltrated adipose tissue resulting in the dysfunction of organs such as the gallbladder. Studies have shown that obesity and metabolic syndrome links to various gallbladder diseases.
Chronic gallbladder disease involves gallstones and mild inflammation. In this case, the gallbladder becomes scary and stiff. The symptoms of chronic gallbladder disease include gas, nausea, abdominal pain after eating, and diarrhea.
What is Chronic Gallbladder Disease?
Other Symptoms of Chronic Gallbladder Disease
- Severe abdominal pains that may feel sharp or dull
- Abdominal cramping and bloating
- Pain that spreads to your back and the right shoulder blade
- Fever and chills
- Nausea and vomiting
- Light and loose stools
- Jaundice or yellowish skin and eyes
- Persistent itching
Obesity and Gallbladder-related Conditions
People with higher body mass index (BMI) are at the highest risk of gallstones in their gallbladder in women. According to WHO, obesity is when your weight is more than 30 kg. It is due to high consumption of sugar, fatty foods, soft drinks, processed foods, poor eating habits, and a sedentary lifestyle.
The gallbladder stores bile for the breakdown of fat which further converts them into energy. Gallstones are generally made of cholesterol and are formed when there is an imbalance between the substances producing bile. Healthy weight management and a proper meal plan such as the HCG diet helps in avoiding gallstones formation.
Controlling Obesity-related conditions through the HCG Diet
Proper weight loss management reduces the risk of emergent gallstones. A low in fat and high in fiber diet through the HCG weight loss program can reduce your risk of gallstone formation. Losing weight through the HCG diet reduces your risk of weight-related conditions and improves overall health.
Why Choose the HCG Diet?
Aside from rapid weight loss and increasing your energy level, the HCG can also change your eating pattern. It allows you to lose weight without any strenuous exercise regimen and deprivation of nutrients. Reasons to choose the HCG diet:
- It curbs your appetite without causing extreme hunger and cravings.
- The HCG aids in keeping your calorie intake low and makes the VLCD bearable.
- The HCG diet gets your hormone level back and alleviates symptoms related to hormonal imbalance.
- The HCG can increase your energy without adding unnecessary loads of calories. It also preserves your muscle mass during the fat-burning Phase.
The Four Phases of the HCG Diet
- The HCG Diet Phase 1 or the loading Phase. It is all about cleansing and preparing. It involves a high calorie and high fat intake for three days in an attempt to deposit new fat cells and lipids.
- The HCG Diet Phase 2. During this phase, you are only allowed to eat 500 calories per day along with the daily shots of HCG injection.
- The HCG Diet Phase 3. It is also known as the Stabilization Phase. Phase 3 takes up to 21 days or three weeks to stabilize your new weight and stop taking HCG shots.
- The HCG Diet Phase 4. You are now back to your Normal diet but, avoid going back to your unhealthy routine.